Hi FishcerPhoto,

We recently published several videos on our site and youtube channel:
http://www.mylifeorganized.net/support.shtml

And I do like the idea if people who are using MLO for a long time publish
their quick overview. This way we can see how different people are using
different MLO features. So I really support the idea!

Andrey.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/f04b61a6-343f-4f09-b435-7ce4c5700bb4%40googlegroups.com.