Hi, Andrei. When I look at that screenshot,  the three dots are in dark green
on a green background that's only slightly less dark. At first I didn't see
them. Is that how it looks on your phone?
-Dwight
Mlo betazoid on Android sgn2

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/b3de0a53-3c37-4a25-8535-57e1a4804a6b%40dwightarthur.us.