Hi

OK I have now completely re-installed MLO Android. And after some pain I
have managed to get the "Pro" version to sync.

But still no three vertical dots at the top right of any screen.

Sorry for slow response but I am on a working holiday. This is starting to
be quite irritating ! [grrr]

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/13e2e16d-5a62-4bb9-821f-ff6408e6bc68%40googlegroups.com.