> There are quite a few items on the web about successful people
> scheduling with their calendars, rather than to-do lists.

Interesting. However surely one can't put everything into a calendar! After
all, a cornerstone of David Allen's GTD philosophy was to write the whole
lot down, no?

Nonetheless I guess there may well be merit to putting *some* items
into one's calendar.

Fwiw, I remember be rather envious of a friend - who is one of the most
organized people I know - who showed me her paper-based Harvard Planner.
There are lots of very powerful, compact reports. I loved the simplicity of
the tick lists.

There was one template in particular that had consisted of a simple matrix
with Task name along one axis and day of the week along the another axis,
and you could just tick the day you were planning to do stuff.  Simples!

And then at a glance you could see your full list of tasks for the week AND
the day of the week you were planning to do them. And if you messed up you
could move the tick to another day trivially.

I wouldn't know where to start to get MLO to do such a thing.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAEN65Ja%2BFRbm9VS3g1RCqQEdhT7vAdDCyQ9UyHrv9N4J9TaRKw%40mail.gmail.com.