Are you aware that if you select multiple tasks you can mouse right-click ==> Advanced ==> Complete tasks and subtasks.
I don't know how to do a mouse right-click equivalent using the keyboard (anyone know?) but you could then do "V" followed by Enter key. I guess reminders are caused by Due Dates expiring. Would using a Start Date instead work? On Thursday, 5 November 2015 10:37:43 UTC, Martin Bendig wrote: > I have many recurring tasks, but for one year or so I didn't mark them as > completed. Now I wonder if there is a shortcut to mark all as done in one > step to stop hundreds of reminders pop up when I launch the application. > > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MyLifeOrganized" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/fe480ad6-ee5b-4210-8e9e-03e5bc3ed671%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
