Ah OK, Thank you all for your suggestions. I think right click and "Skip 
all occurences up to today" did what I needed. 



Am Donnerstag, 5. November 2015 11:37:43 UTC+1 schrieb Martin Bendig:
>
> I have many recurring tasks, but for one year or so I didn't mark them as 
> completed. Now I wonder if there is a shortcut to mark all as done in one 
> step to stop hundreds of reminders pop up when I launch the application.
>
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/7de836f5-bf50-4dc5-b6c2-a59d26579688%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to