I am running MLO 2 on a Galaxy Grand Prime. It works awesome except for one
major problem. Each time I add a new task, either the device keyboard does
not appear or stays frozen. So essentially, I can't add a new task on the
phone. I use this mainly to compliment MLO for Windows in tracking tasks on
the go. But it is equally important to be able to add a tasks as soon as I
remember it.

Not sure if this has already been reported by other users. BTW, I have been
using MLO since the first version, and the product is simply awesome and
incomparable for GTD nerds like me! Hoping to see a web version soon!

Cheers!

Erik

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/8962772d-a8e0-4348-acc1-e93d09695952%40googlegroups.com.