It happens on May 2015: a complete server offline lasted 6 hours (i'm
GMT+1) when they woke up (GMT-5) and refreshed the servers. All Europeans
alone with no support and voice from them. May be you didn't experience it
because you are american? I decided to stop with them. They don't have a
european support branch team. After that episode i said to myself to rely
on own local DB only, so i approached MLO. Rest is history.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/de4cb81b-20df-4487-b522-446782349c37%40googlegroups.com.