Hi,
You may want to use contexts.
I could suggest one amongst a lot of possibilities:

- ad a context per Person: @A, @B, @C (your exemple)
- ad another context "@waiting for

for each task that is not assign to you specifically, set the context
"@waiting for and a context @A or @B or @C

Then, build 2 views, :

1) [context contains "@waiting for"]
2) [context doesn't contain "@waiting for"]

make both view display task grouped by context

Can this help you ?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/bc85f764-7348-458c-ba41-70b8beed5e5f%40googlegroups.com.