Thanks Carsten but this is where I loose you. I try not to make any request of
the MLO devs unless I believe that it is able to be implemented with a
reasonable effort and that the benefit is high in relation to the cost.

I understand how one can submit a new email to a message transfer agent; I
understand how one can receive email content through Android Share, save a copy
of the content and link to the saved content.  But I don't have any idea how
one can cause an email app like Gmail or K9 or even the Android stock Mail app
to expose a link to its own copy of a specific messafe.

Does anyone else know how to do this?

-- Sent with K-@ Mail - the evolution of emailing.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/cf801e5b-74a1-4f0d-8e22-45b3be603db3%40dwightarthur.us.