I don't like and don't use the android calendar view because there is no
way of "acting whatever" with the appointments.
I'd like the windows (and therefore, the mobile also), have a *synchronization
feature with google calendar*, being able to present the appointments in a
familiar MLO *outline view*:
Each appointment gets its start and end date (using start and due dates)
and category or calendar (using contexts).
Each appointment would act as a task and therefore, have the subtasks we
add.
Changing appointment attributes (dates, context, etc.) would be
synchronised.

This could be very a usefull way to have a meeting being a project with
dates, and tasks to achieve for this projects, etc.

Olivier

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/fa67f455-fa9f-4848-a66f-75a44a34096c%40googlegroups.com.