Hi Andrew

Hmmm... !!
Yes, I am gradually, gradually working it out - but it's a rather painful
process.

In my defence, I do I keep referring to the official "how it works" manual,
but it's not overly helpful!
https://www.mylifeorganized.net/downloads/files/MyLifeOrganized%20User%27s%20Guide.pdf

Passing thought:
Maybe us users should create something better by working collaboratively
using a Wiki??

Meanwhile, a short precise description would help me enormously...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/45163946-94ae-4616-b29a-311b46705e80%40googlegroups.com.