short, concise and mathematically correct: A workarea can contain a view among other things. A view cannot contain a workarea.

-Dwight

On 1/24/2018 12:53 PM, John . Smith wrote:

Hi Andrew

Hmmm... !!
Yes, I am gradually, gradually working it out - but it's a rather painful process.

In my defence, I do I keep referringĀ to the official "how it works" manual, but it's not overly helpful! https://www.mylifeorganized.net/downloads/files/MyLifeOrganized%20User%27s%20Guide.pdf

Passing thought:
Maybe us users should create something better by working collaboratively using a Wiki??

Meanwhile, a short precise description would help me enormously...