Hi Step

To get clear, my question about standalone task was more about where do you
put them?
I mean I seem to have lots and lots of them. And in true GTD fashion I like
to go into "Capture" mode to just add them into my MLO system and get them
off my mind.
The problem then becomes where do you move them to?
I mean if you have the more complex your hierarchy the more time consuming
it becomes to physically move each trivial standalone task into the correct
part of the hierarchy - even if that hierarchy is only "role-goal". I have
7 roles and that's before adding a layer of goals!

To recap - do you bother to move them at all? Do you move them into the
correct role? Do you move them into the correct goal within that role?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/7234a8dc-1bff-466f-b2c6-de7d6c5fef59%40googlegroups.com.