Have searched on this and haven't found an answer. Is it possible to place
the same task in two different locations (folder, project, etc.) so that if
it is completed in one, it is completed in both. In other words, it is
physically the same task, but falls under two different areas. I tried to
copy a task between two folders and it didn't work.

Is there a workaround on this?

In my case, I have a folder for Morning Routine. There are a great many
tasks I do in the first few hours each day. But each task also belongs to
different functional areas, so I would like them to appear in those
folders/projects as well.

Any help appreciated.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/383d0c12-b581-4f4d-91ca-a62fa0374484%40googlegroups.com.