Maybe I'm not clear enough

I have said, I don't know, ten times at least, that MLO on running doesn't
try to connect to the network, so there's no prompt for asking access
through the firewall. Yet I give it access manually. There is not a single
bit of information MLO is sending to the local network adapter. Maybe is my
that English is not my first language and I write things that nobody else
understand.

So it only works on local networks, that by MLO definition is the same
segment. So it won't work on most corporate environments. Good work!!!!

Andrey,
Is it possible to get a refund? I swear I'll never look back into your
marvelous product and disturb your happy community of uber happy customers
that have never had a problem with your wonderful product.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CANhrdCpYNHEuBB4Jy-mkZ00rKUNzHmAm_y5YVaXUAyYpLAw42w%40mail.gmail.com.