From: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com <mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com> On
Behalf Of Stéph
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2018 2:17 AM
To: MyLifeOrganized <mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [MLO] Re: Tasks with start date in range not showing

Hello James,

You can set up custom filters, or even customize the built-in filters.

To customize the filters in the desktop version, you need to open the "Filter"
pane from the bottom-left corner of the window (it will then pop up and cover
your list of views). In the Filter pane, you'll see a heading "Group & Sort".
Click on the "Sort" button under that heading and then you can choose to sort
by Start date. Once you've made the filter and sort changes that you want, the
button at the bottom allows you to save your edited view.

In the iOS App, you slide the task list over to the right (using the menu
handle in the top-left corner), to reveal your list of views. At the
bottom-left is an "Edit" button - Tapping that allows you to make views visible
or to edit and customize individual views with your preferred filter and sort
options.

I hope that helps.

Stéphane