Hi Dwight

Back in the days, 25 years ago, I used to hack things in my HP48SX, RPN
rocks :-) I think it wouldn't be that much of an effort to improve this
dialog.

Cheers

André

PS: Yes, I did the Android App step, works better
PPS: Being a software developer myself, I know how hard it is to fit all
the needs of your customers

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/47b2591a-5427-430a-b93b-47ac9285ed14%40googlegroups.com.