MLO should have started the scripting when they developed 2.0 I was using
MLO before that and the feedback made it clear that we needed this or an
API because again and again people needed a way. if they are not going to
do that then they should at least focus on increasing productivity as you
say, but not even doing that as i have to press way too many things just
for one little detail. You have no idea how much bigger this would be if it
were actually liked after most people tried it. it is pitiful how small
this discussion is because too many people just don't have time to keep
using it because the needs were largely ignored.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAA1bVFmxun15zHnP5k117pPbumzoD543evnabzvupbxOhTFP6A%40mail.gmail.com.