My idea was that they need a free version on phones that doesn't have all
the standalone features but just expects you to pay for the desktop version
to make it useful. Instead, they have tried to make the phone version a
full app in itself and therefore charge for each separately. The only way I
could think was to buy the android mlo first and only use it for the next
year while I try to save up for the desktop also.

Well last week I finally bought the desktop version so I could sync without
trials running out. It seems like as long as I don't upgrade next release
it will be worth the price. But I found that a lot of features just still
cannot be done if you only have Android version.

I wish they would understand this is not acceptable to quite a few of us.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Thu, Sep 5, 2019 at 1:35 AM Jim Pratt <jimprat...@msn.com> wrote:

> I bought the desktop pro version.  Do I have to purchase the mobile
> version to get them to sync?  My trial period on my tablet expired, and now
> I can't use wifi to sync with my desktop.  Thoughts?

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/1e6271f4-3d0f-4365-85e9-8b6ec80390d8%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/1e6271f4-3d0f-4365-85e9-8b6ec80390d8%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

 "It is not what I believe that will make-or-break; It is what I'm doing
about it." --Jefferson Smith