No, nothing to do with changing what it is. When I need to enter 10 tasks
that I just remembered, I cannot enter them quickly enough so I don't
remember anymore. It is clearly a problem of expecting me to do everything
manually when MLO could have predicted some things needed or been
programmable to set up the defaults that I use. Way way too much work
needed manually so it is not efficient!

I have been here more that 10 years ago discussing what is needed, as have
many many posts addressed it here. They have had plenty of time to adjust
but they just ignore all of us. This is about doing what MLO does, not
about adding new features.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Sat, Sep 7, 2019 at 8:12 PM David Timpe <dti...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't understand your comment. "Good try...". Everything I said is true
> for me.  Maybe you want MLO to be something it isn't intended to be.
>
> A hammer will never be a screwdriver no matter how hard you want it to be.
> You can either keep pounding in the screw and complaining about how hard it
> is or you can put the hammer away and pick up a screwdriver. Your choice.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/ad79d570-9bbf-4942-91a9-62c76ba8b7dc%40googlegroups.com

 "It is not what I believe that will make-or-break; It is what I'm doing
about it." --Jefferson Smith