I just started coming up with an error when I try to sync from my desktop.
Closed the app and restarted as the message in "Details" suggested, but no
luck. Closed down the desktop and tried syncing from my iPhone, and no luck
there either. Is it just me, or is anyone else having trouble? (In many,
many years,I've never had a syncing problem before, so I'm a little
worried.)