in the Help file I found this:

Assigning Text Tag to a Task

You can mark a task with a specific text tag so that you can filter these
tasks later in the To Do list.

To assign a text tag to a task:

1. Switch to Edit mode in Task Properties Pane

2. Select the Properties tab and open the General section

3. Enter the text tag name in the Text tag edit box.

Tip: A hint appears when you start typing in a text tag.

Tip: There is special column for text tags with a local menu where you can
assign/change a text tag for a task.

Tip: You can use the Alt+T shortcut to perform actions 1 and 2 above.

Note: Only one text tag can be assigned to a task.