+1 scripting and API

I have +1'd this in the past and will do so again if anybody else asks for it

-Dwight
On 9/23/2019 9:24 AM, Jeff Smith wrote:
Definitely old school. It is why they are not expanding into environments like Linux, Apple, Chrome, that would take too much rethink of the whole project, and new development teams. I think he just wants to keep making money off what he made back then so they make it look different and sell again.

I still want them to understand the need for scripting to let us manage automation of what we do, and API but they need to expand their thinking box.