Totally agree with your recommendation Stéphane. Hey question, how do I submit
an enhancement/feature request? Is just this thread or there is a different
process / channel?

________________________________
From: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com <mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com> on
behalf of Stéph <stephaneenglis...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2021 4:19:50 AM
To: MyLifeOrganized <mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [MLO] Re: Show list of all open workspace

I don't know of a way to get a list of workspaces, so I think this might be a
good feature request. Even better if the list was filterable by typing part of
the workspace name.

One key combination which might work better for you than using the mouse: As
with browsers and tabbed apps like MS Excel, you can use Ctrl+PgUp and
Ctrl+PgDown to scroll quickly through your list of workspace tabs. The only
problem is that it doesn't make the names of the workspaces visible anywhere.

Stéphane