WiFi sync is a direct sync between your mobile device and the file on your
laptop. It has its limitations, though - the main one of these being that
you have to set it up as if synching to a new file every time your laptop
WiFi network changes or IP address gets reassigned.

There isn't an option for sync with a file held on a server or some cloud
platform other than the MLO Cloud.

Stéphane