I am constantly being held up from getting work done because MLO is always
in "not responding" mode.  This must stop.  It never used to do it, but now
it happens almost every couple of minutes while i am making updates.  This
is happening on my PC at home as well as my PC in my office on campus.

I hope there is a solution, because I do not have time for this sort of
thing.