If it's the portable version, you may not need to uninstall and reinstall.
Just replacing the .exe file may be enough.

The problem may also be a corruption to your mlo data file, which you may
be able to spot by using a text editor like Notepad++ to look at the
exported .xml file. Although MLO is very stable, I had to do that once,
about a decade ago.