It is a shocking thing in the 21st century.   Well wishes for your safety
MLO team and for Ukraine's safety and success.
I hope the rest of the world (US included) hurries the **** up and steps up
to arm and support Ukraine in every way possible.   I find it an
embarrassment the US moved slowly and has been deaf for the past 2
decades.  It's even more an embarrassment that there are those in my party
that praise and hang on Putin's nuts.  Bunch of sycophants and whiny
children that don't know what a real oppression is.   Those who don't learn
from history and all that.

God speed to Ukrainians and Zelenski who have shown the world a LOT about
fortitude.  An inspiration to all in the free world.  I wish you safety but
also kick the shit out of that commie dictator f***hole and I hope more of
the world comes to your aid.

May this end quickly.

Good luck MLO team, good luck to Ukraine.