Hi! I just wanted to give an update. I was able to add a filter to the
Active Actions view which excluded tasks that were "Suspended." Sadly, this
does not work down the hierarchy. If I suspend a project, for example, its
tasks will still show up in the Active Actions list.

And it seems there is no way to query a task's parent's Project Status, so
there's no way to suspend all project tasks without specifying all tasks as
Suspended. That is unwieldy.

Would it be possible to create a folder, say "Backburner" or "Archive,"
whose contents could be easily excluded from the Active Actions view?