Hello! I am using MLO with great joy on android phone and iPad. A few days
ago I decided to go full in and also bought the windows version (and
crossover for Mac) Quite an investment..
I also have a cloud sync subscription, syncing well between iPad and
android.
When I log in on the windows version to sync I get the error:
could not login to server. Server response: "Invalid pointer operation"

I tried resetting password, uninstalling and reinstalling.
I sent an email to MLO support and they answered this:

   - *    Starting out with a clean, WINEARCH=win32 wine prefix.*
   - *    Using winetricks to install the following packages: msxml3,
   msxml4, msxml6, riched20, wininet, xmllite, urlmon*
   - *    Setting the OS version in winecfg to "Windows XP" ("Windows 7"
   did not work).*

*Unfortunately, there is nothing more we can do.*

this sounds like abracadabra to me.

one thing that comes to mind now is that I bought MLO4x with might be
different from MLO?

Anyone that can help me? thanks!