Please consider adding UNDO action to the list of actions in the context
menu of the widgets.

It's a regular occurrence that I accidentally tap complete a wrong task and
need to undo that action.

I believe that it sometimes worked for me to go into the application and
use the UNDO function there, but right now, probably due to the way how I
combine views and workspaces or something, even this workaround is not
working and there is no way how to UNDO the task (besides knowing what task
did I complete and finding it through search).