From: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com <mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com> On
Behalf Of Dwight Arthur
Sent: Thursday, July 7, 2022 08:45
To: mylifeorganized@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [MLO] [REQUEST][ANDROID] WIDGETS > CONTEXT MENU > Add UNDO action
to the list

I have a view that shows all tasks that were modified in the last 48 hours,
sorted in descending order by time modified. It's useful when I want to undo
something. It's better than "undo" because I can undo the penultimate thing I
did without having to redo the last thing I did. It's also useful when an item
I'm working on vanishes. For example, working in a view sorted by context I
decide to change the context and due date for a task. If I change the context
first, the task will vanish because it no longer p[asses the filter. To finish
changing the date I have to find the task. Easy, it's at the top of the
recently-changed view