I actually feel the same way. I wanted to support the team due to the
situation in Ukraine but at the same time, version 6 had to be worth the
jump. I love the dark mode which helps my eyes but to be honest, I won't
personally be using the dashboard features so all I feel like I really got
out of version 6 was the dark mode, really. A bit disappointed as well.

Joel