Michael, after trying out MLO 6 Beta I had similar thoughts. On the one
hand, it is amazing that the MLO team managed to continue development at
all, given the circumstances. On the other hand, these cannot have been the
most longed for improvements, nor the most low hanging fruit.

   - Dark theme: ok, may be useful for some
   - Markdown: as  you mentioned, would make sense if it were WYSIWYG
   style. But I'm always in edit mode, so who am I formatting for?
   - Triggers and Actions: I still have hopes here. This could be made more
   useful if Actions would permit to either create/modify/delete tasks or pass
   task data to other applications (Outlook rules come to mind). As it is now,
   it's an expensive way to pat yourself on the back.
   -  Dashboard: don't rightly know what to do with it. There is already
   the option to open a view in a new window (F3) if needed. Based on the
   name, I had hoped for more visualization (pie chart for counters, gantt
   chart for projects, sunburst diagram for goals or the like).
   - Reminder window: haven't used that so far, as my tasks are not
   scheduled for a specific time.

So, apart from donating to the team, it's kind of hard to justify the
expense.

Wolfgang