Active by context show a task under its various contexts, but not under its
included contexts.

For example, if context B includes context A and I assign B to a task, the
task will show under task B. I was assuming it would also show under
context A since A is included with B, but that isn't happening.

Is there some trick to make that happen or is that not a thing?