I am struggling with the same thing. I followed the directions found
at https://blog.mylifeorganized.net/2019/05/using-included-contexts.html
but the behavior is not as expected.

I live between 2 different Walmart locations. I want the location based
context reminders to go off for any Walmart tasks,  no matter which
location I end up at. Since I can't have two locations for one context, I
have created two contexts, @WalmartThisPlace & @WalmartThatPlace and set up
the location notifications. Then I created @Walmart and selected it as an
included context for both of those locations. When I switch to "Active by
context" view on Android, tasks with the assigned context of @Walmart do
not appear under either the @WalmartThisPlace & @WalmartThatPlace contexts.

So then I thought maybe I've mixed up my understanding and have it
backwards? So I reversed things, choosing @WalmartThisPlace as an included
context of @Walmart, but that also didn't do anything. When I look at
@Walmart in "Active by Context" view, none of the tasks with context
@WalmartThatPlace appear under @Walmart.

Is this a problem with the "Active by Context" or our understanding of how
it works?