At 15:48 10/01/2001 +0000, Alain Morlans wrote:
Hi!

>Hi!
>
>I would like to coonect top mysql using Borland C++ builder on a windows
>plataform.
>
>Do you know what is the best way to do it?

There are several way to do it. The best, you decide according
with your preference:

- You can use the ODBC driver using MyODBC.
- You can use the stuff called WinZeos (the URL you find in our
contribution page)
- You can use C API using static libs compiled with a Borland compiler,
you find it for the client 3.23.27 in our Win32 page.
- There is a commercial ActiveX called MySQLX.

Regards,
Miguel

>This message has been checked for all known viruses by the
>MessageLabs Virus Control Centre. For further information visit
>http://www.messagelabs.com/stats.asp

   /  |/  /_ __/ __/ __ \/ /   http://www.mysql.com/
  / /|_/ / // /\ \/ /_/ / /__  Miguel Solórzano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
/_/  /_/\_, /___/\___\_\___/  São Paulo, Brazil
        <___/                  Development Team

    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

If you have a broken mail client that cannot send a message to
the above address (Microsoft Outlook), you can use: