This is a follow-up to my post "slow queries -> crash"

I've searched through the MySQL manual and the complete mailing list
archive after "Got an error reading communication packets" and I've found
two postings in the mailing list archive which refers this error to
replication.

So, is replication in 2.23.xx broken?
Except for the obvoius, what does "Got an error reading communication
packets" really mean?
We still have problems with slow queries that never completes and
overloads the server until it stops responding.
Since we've had faultless operation for 4 months with these servers my
guess is as the load on the server and amount of data grows replication
fails.

Please, tell me that I'm wrong.

regards

Rune Hansen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Viventus AS
+4766812280/91

We are but packets in the internett of life
-Mike, Userfriendly