From: Texscene_Support [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2000 7:53 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: I am really puzzled

This problem may not be related to mysql but then again it might be. my web
site has an HTML form which gets visitors data and with the use of
PERL-DBI-mysql stores this data in a database on a remote web server where
the web site is.

The form is designed in such a way that some boxes on the form could be left
blank if the visitor wishes so. But this is prevented  with warning messages
saying that the box can't be left blank. In my perl code there are some
validation tests but nothing as severe as the warnings which com up.

Can this be generated by the database security barriers. Does mysql has any
such system. Server admin has told me that they have nothing to do with it.

Can anyone shed a light to this.

Edd.