This problem may not be related to mysql but then again it might be. my web site has
an HTML form which gets visitors data and with the use of PERL-DBI-mysql stores this
data in a database on a remote web server where the web site is.

The form is designed in such a way that some boxes on the form could be left blank if
the visitor wishes so. But this is prevented  with warning messages saying that the
box can't be left blank. In my perl code there are some validation tests but nothing
as severe as the warnings which com up.

Can this be generated by the database security barriers. Does mysql has any such
system. Server admin has told me that they have nothing to do with it.

Can anyone shed a light to this.

Edd.