Hello Atle,

AV> On Tue, 16 Jan 2001, ±i®p»Ê wrote:

>> Hi,  happy new year!!
>>
>> Yesterday morning,  I  operated  MySQL  (3.23.28)
>> insert  some data  into a table ,
>> I found  a  error and  could not find any one can help
>> with:
>> Welcome to the MySQL monitor.Commands end with ; or \g.
>> Your MySQL connection id is 117 to server version:
>> 3.23.28-gamma
>>
>> Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the
>> buffer
>>
>> mysql> use gon;
>> Database changed
>> mysql> insert into mymp3 (myclass)values('class_four');
>>

>> ERROR 1062: Duplicate entry '127' for key 1
>>
>> mysql>
>> Could you please tell me what's wrong with and how to
>> deal wiht it ?
>> Thanks!!
>>
>>  fongming  from Taiwan  ,2001/1/15

what is the 'type' of your primary column.  This type of message
happens when you use a tiny int and then reach the 128th record.
Alter your table column to int and everything should be okay

--
DSig                                 `````
David Tod Sigafoos                  ( O O )

Using 'The Bat' 1.48f