Hi!

Joseph> Hello,
Joseph> Problem description:
Joseph> I have posted several emails to this list during the last few
Joseph> days because of mysqld crashes and index corruptions. After
Joseph> upgrading from 3.22.32 to 3.23.30 server crashes have
Joseph> disappeared but with still had index corruptions (between one
Joseph> and two tables corrupted every two hours).

Joseph> Workaround:
Joseph> I have rebooted the server in single-processor mode and there
Joseph> was NO index corruption in the last 24 hours (although the server
Joseph> was even more loaded than during previous days: between 300
Joseph> and 350 queries/s).

Joseph> Hardware platform :
Joseph> Dell PowerEdge 2450 bipro PIII/733,
Joseph> 2Gb RAM,
Joseph> integrated hardware RAID crontroller (PERC3)
Joseph> with 2x18Gb disks configured
Joseph> in RAID1 (mirroring) mode.

Joseph> Operating system:
Joseph> Linux RedHat 6.2 (kernel 2.2.14 SMP)

Joseph> MySQL version:
Joseph> 3.23.32 from binary RPM (MySQL-3.23.30-1.i386.rpm)

Can you give us access to a corrupted table so that we can get some
idea of what's happening?
To also get some idea of the queries you use on this table should help
a lot.

I know that you have mentioned to Sinisa that you can't run with
logging enabled, but just using --log-bin would only degrade
performance about 1 %, so this shouldn't be a problem.

Just by having a some not corrupted tables + a binary log that causes
corruption would go a long way in fixing this!

We have many persons that are using multi CPU systems on Linux and
it's not a common problem to get index corruption the whole time.
It's probably something unique with your setup that causes some bug to
show up.  To find out what this is, we would need a little help from
you!

Regards,
Monty