I have a table called CONTENT. Columns called ID (primarykey), DOCUMENT
(varchar(50)), DESCRIPTION (text).  People submit files to our intranet and
we collect info. about them in this table.  If people have made changes to
the doc. they just resubmit it to the intranet. So there can be many records
with the same DOCUMENT value.  What I need help with is when I do a select
statement to view the docs submitted.  I only want to select the last record
entered with the same name in the DOCUMENT column to my webpage.  Can you
help me with this?

Thanks in advance