Ok, i'm very new to Mysql. . The documentation is a little confusing for me to figure
out so I thought this might help.  I had created a database on my system called
"customer15"

I did this

mysql>create database customer15

Now I want to setup a mysql username and password so this customer has rights to made
modifcations to his database in telnet.  He has a telnet username and password, but
when he logs into the system, Mysql wont' let him in becasue his username and password
is not created in mysql.

I want the user customer15 to have rights to the database i created called
"customer15" and ONLY rgihts to make ANY changes to that database like create tables,
rows, and other stuff to manage his database.  What commands do I need to use. .  your
help is appricated as I learn this field of database stuff. . .  It sure isn't easy
thats for sure.