Hi:
There are several scripts available at mysql download site that convert
access database to an sql dump which you can import into mysql. the sql
dump should contain sql for creating tables so you don't have to create
tables by yourself. You need to create a database if you want to import
the tables into a separate database, though.

Seung-woo Nam