Hi!

I'm test-driving Dreamweaver UltraDev 4 and can't get it to connect to my remotely
hosted MySQL database despite the last six hours' worth of effort. Macromedia's online
docs aren't helping much.

I don't think this should be impossible but you never know. Are there some docs or
hints somewhere that I'm missing? Any tips greatly appreciated.

I wish I could pinpoint where I'm stuck but it seems that I'm stuck pretty much
everywhere. It looks like I need some sort of driver but should that driver be on my
machine on the host's machine?

Please help.

Murph

www.murphatnight.com
Brian Murphy - 193A Lowell St., Apt. 24 - Methuen, MA 01844 - (978) 725-6654