From: Murph [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 20. jaanuar 2001. A. 10:32
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Dreamweaver can't connect to MySQL - that can't be!

Hi!

I'm test-driving Dreamweaver UltraDev 4 and can't get it to connect to my
remotely hosted MySQL database despite the last six hours' worth of effort.
Macromedia's online docs aren't helping much.

I don't think this should be impossible but you never know. Are there some
docs or hints somewhere that I'm missing? Any tips greatly appreciated.

I wish I could pinpoint where I'm stuck but it seems that I'm stuck pretty
much everywhere. It looks like I need some sort of driver but should that
driver be on my machine on the host's machine?

Please help.

Murph

www.murphatnight.com