Hello!
My company curently use microsoft SQL, we discover the MySQL database few
weeks ago and we really impressed, but i have a few problems becouse my
querys use the union select which is not acceptet by MySQL, for example:

  SELECT
                        DATE_FORMAT(min(time_stamp),'%Y.%m.%d') as
time_stamp_date,
                        DATE_FORMAT(min(time_stamp),'%H:%i:%s') as
time_stamp_time,
                        avg(number) as vlu,
                        instance_name
                FROM
                        P_VIEW A,

                                SELECT 0 as N, 100 as number
                                union select 1,0
                                union select 2,0
                                union select 3,0
                                union select 4,0
                                union select 5,0
                                union select 6,0
                                union select 7,0
                                union select 8,0
                                union select 9,0
                                union select 10,0
                WHERE
                        A.value = B.N and
                        time_stamp >= '2001.01.01' and
                        time_stamp <=  '2001.01.10' and
                        instance_name = 'xxx' and
                        node_name = 'LocalHost' and
                        parameter_name = 'ServiceStatus' and
                        app_name = 'NT_SERVICE'
                GROUP BY " .
                        datepart (hour, time_stamp),
                        instance_name
                order by
                        time_stamp_date,
                        time_stamp_time

the errror exepted :
You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'SELECT 0 as N, 100 as number
                                union select 1,0
                                union select 2,0
                                u' at line 9

I will be greatfull for substitute or solution.

Thank's, Nir Oren.