in the mysql manual, i noticed:
"Even though Berkeley DB is in itself very tested and reliable, the MySQL
interface is still considered beta quality. We are actively improving and
optimizing it to get it stable very soon."

a team i'm in is considering trying bdb tables for some things for a queue
table of sorts.  seeing if the row-level granularity of bdb tables or
transaction support can help us.  i'm wondering what is yet considered
unstable about bdb tables, or what we should watch out for or test if we
try using it under a good amount of load.  i saw the note about deleting
tables when not in auto commit mode.  anything else that is a known or
unconfirmed but possible issue that we could possibly help test out?

comments more than welcome!

-tcl.